- Get your trees & hedges trimmed.
- Get weeds under control - weed beds, weedspray pathways, driveways & front kerbway.
- Mulch garden beds and top up aggregates such as pebbles, shell or stones.
- Weed & refresh pots and containers - make sure there is something simple & attractive at the front door.
- Put away or fold down washing line.
- Remove all dead or ugly plants and remove dead / brown leaves from remaining plants.
- Feed and weed lawn 4 - 6 weeks before you sell.
- Waterblast pathways and driveways if dirty / mossy.
- Put bins, tools, toys, unused pots out of sight.
- Get a new door mat - plain & subtle works best.
Garden designMonthly guideGardening tipsGarden maintenanceDesign principlesCitrusWateringFeijoasFertiliserFruit treesGarden furnitureLavenderLawnMulchPruningRosesStrawberriesTomatoesAgapanthusAprilAucklandAugustAutumnBeesBuxusCanna lillyFebruaryGarden makeoverHedge trimmingHedgesHow to plant RosesHydrangeasIrrigationJanuaryJulyJuneLandscape designLandscape design aucklandLandscapingLawn CareLow maintenanceMagnoliaMayNative plantingOctoberOutdoor lightingPlant carePlant diseasePlant selectionPlantingPresale tidySellingSeptemberSlugsSummer gardeningThripTropical gardensWashing linesWater featuresWeedingWeedmat
The 10 Garden Makeover 'Must Do's That'll Literally Add Thousands To Your Sale Price
February 8, 2021